What are Cookies and how are House Finished websites used?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the House Finished website, without preventing access to the contents, except for the cookies that they are essential for the provision of the service, without which the web can not work. Please note in any case that, if you modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, the quality of operation of the Services or their availability may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
House Finished’s email marketing tools use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies we use in House Finished?
- The sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website.
Browsing through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Type of cookie||Description||Examples of use||Third-party services|
|PERFORMANCE||These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.||
|OF GEOLOCATION||These Cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or device to offer you more adequate contents and services.||
|REGISTRATION||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.||
|ANALYTICS||These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a totally anonymous way. – We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.||
|ADVERTISING||These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the web portals. – Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.||
Some House Finished services can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of House Finished services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Next we indicate you the links of the main navigators and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in your browser.
- For more information about Opera™ click here
- For more information about Android™ click here
- For more information about Windows Phone™ click here
- For more information about Blackberry™ click here
- For more information about el Navegador Google Chrome™ click here
- For more information about el Navegador Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about el Navegador Mozilla Firefox™ click here
- For more information about el Navegador Safari™ click here
If you would like additional information on how to set up detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices website.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
The Cookies Policy was updated for the last time on 07/07/2018.
What are the purposes of the cookies we use to personalize your browsing in terms of content, services and advertising?
Access and storage of data: Access non-sensitive information of your device and be able to store it, such as advertising identifiers or other device identifiers, including cookies or similar technologies.
Personalization: – Know the content that interests you and process it to customize your experience with us and search for advertising campaigns or services that may be based on what interests you.
Advertising: Segmentation, results and operations: Register your interactions with advertising in order to be able to report the results to advertisers and optimize campaigns in the future. This includes being able to register the campaigns that you have seen, with which you have interacted (for example with a click or ending in a purchase)
Content: Segmentation, results and optimization: Register your interactions with the content in order to be able to follow up on the content or service proposals that we offer you and the product improvements.
Measurement: Collect information on the use of content and combination with the previous information with the sole purpose of measuring and analyzing the consumption of content and services.